Wednesday, December 5, 2007

something fun.. just for scuzz..

just something fun that i stole from gayspace... and because it's keeping me awake at work.


[1.] Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?
in his bed.. ;) no seriously.. we were tickling each other!

[2.] What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
waking up is a pretty great gift! Ironically I desperately want to go back to sleep.

[3.] How many best friends do you have?
true friends? I’ve been blessed with a handful of those

[4.] Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
sleep in.. always!

[5.] Tell me where you got each article of clothing you're wearing?
shoes and socks and undies @ kohls, jeans, beater, and pullover @ old navy, bra @ victoria’s secret. ;)

[6.] What's the closest thing to you that is brown?
my pull over!

[7.] What would you change about your life right now?
I’d get a job that I love and move out of the in laws.

[8.] Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
I cry over the truth all the time.

[9.] What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Tu’I’s doggy bed and clutter.

[10.] Who was the last person you got into an argument with?
casey and I pretend to argue.. otherwise.. I really can’t remember

[11.] Do you trust people?
depends on first impressions. Otherwise… it takes a while.

[12.] If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
somewhere with actual season changes. But as long as I’m with casey.. I’m good.

[13.] Have you ever been out of the country?
for our honeymoon. We went on a Caribbean cruise to st Thomas, dominica, Barbados, st lucia, and Antigua!

[14.] Could you go a day without eating?
I guess I could.. but it wouldn’t be pretty the next day.

[15.] How much do looks matter?
they matter some. But a great personality and confidence can bump up the “attractiveness”
(i wonder what happened to question 16... )

[17.] When was the last time you had your hair cut?
a couple months ago.. Eddie messed up and had to do it again.. and still messed up.. :(

[18.] Would you rather be mad or sad?
smad.. like Sookie!

[19.] Does it take a lot to make you cry?
not really.. but I can pretty much cry on command.

[20.] What's the best feeling in the world?
feeling loved. And being hugged by strong arms.

[21.] Are you close with your mom?
I am now.. I love that Ho!

[22.] Are your parents strict?
not strict.. just a little unhinged which just makes him seem crazy!

[23.]Do you tell your parents everything?
nope.. I tell casey everything.


[24.] Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
bird.. I’m already a pisces..

[25.] Name one fear you have?
darkness.. seriously.. leaving it up to my imagination is much scarier than anything out there.

[26.] If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?
depends on how much I’m going to buy.. probably walk though. It’ll stop me from buying too much.

[27.] Does the thought of marriage scare you?
oh yeah.. it absolutely terrifies me. ;P

[28.] How many kids do you want?
:) 7 but realistically.. at this point.. I’ll be glad to have one!

[29.] What's your favorite color to wear?
black or blue.. like bruises

[30.] Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?
casey and baby Tu’i

[31.] What are you doing today?
working and running some errands.

[32.] Would you rather be rich & sad or poor & happy?
well I’m already poor and happy.. and I’ve maintained..

[33.] Do you work out?
hahahahahahaa… yes.

[34.] What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg?
I’d sit on it until it hatched and then raise it as one of my own! Tu’I needs a brother!

[35.] Do you get bored easily?
I’m sorry, what? I wasn’t paying attention….


[36.] What's something that someone can do that really bothers you?
I really greatly dislike racial comments.. they makes me absolutely crazy..

[37.] Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
yeah.. I tried to get people to call me Valerie but it didn’t work. I grew up as Val.

[38.] Do you wish you were famous?
I think Infamous would be more funner!

[39.] Do you make a wish at 11:11?how come??

[40.] When you're at the beach, do you swim or lay out more?
last time I was at the beach I laid out.. in Antigua!

[41.] Who's the last text message you received from and what did it say?
from my sister.. it said “ I need suspenders for dad… some heavy duty construction strength claws… I’ll check online.”

1 comment:

Scatch my back...