Thursday, September 25, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Book Clubbers. We had such an awesome time. Really.... I have never
laughed so hard, so long, and so often!!
The inside jokes that we have acquired this weekend are priceless. As
are the very intimate stories. Thanks for those Danni! Hahahaha
I'll be able to type more later but I just wanted to post something
really quick and say that I love you girls and it was so so good to
see you all!
And Kellianne and Brandon, you had a beautiful wedding!! And you both
looked very happy! Have fun on your honeymoon!!!
I'll get you that bracelet KLuv. You can be an Honorary Member of our
Book Club! And no rolling you reyes! You might lose them in the back
of your head if you roll them back any farther.
Next time the Texas girls are visiting Cali.
I'll blog again when I get back home. I'm in Abilene Regional waiting
for my flight.
Again. I love you girls, thanks for the fun and memories!
That. Is. All.
I'm going home to my casey and tu'i baby. Ah whoo hoo!!!
You moved the tea!!!!!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
all pictures are Copyrighted to Ed Pingol... isn't he good!?!?
by the way.. i'd like to thank my unbelievably gorgeous sister for taking up all the pretty genes before i was born...
thanks a lot.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? Just say no.
3) Favorite holiday? the cold months.. I love gloomy weather..
4) Favorite drinks at Sonic? Sonic.. *sigh* I miss it…
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yep… I don’t mind needles.. I just get a little antsy about appointments.
6) What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are yummy.
7) Favorite Christmas song? Grown up Christmas list – Kelly Clarkson
8.) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Juice of some kind.
9) Can you do push ups? I can.. but not a lot of them…..
10) Can you do a chin up? Umm… no.. it’s a wonder I ever passed the physical fitness tests… most of the girls would just hang there.. do you think that my butt could be lifted by my arms?!? I don’t think so.
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love my wedding rings.. and my earrings and necklace set that casey bought me last Christmas.. my sapphire journey pendant just makes me happy.
12) Favorite hobbies? Softball and reading, apparently.. who knew I enjoyed it so much!?!
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Eep.. yes.. nothing too serious though.. thank goodness.
14) Do you have ADD? No.. I have SUBTRACT.
15) What's one thing that you love about yourself? I love that I have my friends and family to turn to.
16) Middle name? Claire
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Tylenol, purple athletic tape, and a Little Miss Trouble mousepad for $1.00 at Target!!!
19) Current worry? Housing issues..
20) Current hate right now? I hate that it’s so hot in this office right now.
21) Favorite Restaurant? Oh jeez. You can’t be serious!
22) How did you bring in the New Year? I think I was working… casey came by right before midnight to give me a kiss…
23) Where would you like to go? Home.. sleep…
24) What's your favorite food? Ffffffffoooooooooooddddddddddd….
25) What's something exciting in your life? Texas.. t minus 15 days!!!
26) What shirt are you wearing now? Well.. as a matter of fact.. my purple ACU softball shirt.. J
27) Do you like to sleep on satin sheets? Yes.. except they gather heat rather quickly.. I don’t like hot nights..
28) Can you whistle? Yes.. very loudly..
29) Favorite color? Blue.. sexy blue..
30) Would you be a pirate? Ummm.. I guess…
31) What songs do you sing in the shower? Umm… whatever is playing on my ipod or iphone.. I’m not very good though..
32) Favorite girl's name? Bella has grown on me.. it sure has!! But you know my apprehensions for naming my kid that.. :(
33) Favorite boy's name? James… ironically..
34) What's in your pocket? Lint.. oh and a pen.
35) Last thing that scared you? My sister was telling my mom a story last night about being on a plane too long.. I got scared.. gotta make sure I tell my mom I love her.
36) Favorite TV show? I just don’t have the energy to type it up.. but pretty much what JD said..
37 ) Do you love where you live? Yes!!! Absolutely!!! California girl through and through!!! Plus I love the FOG!!!
39) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 6 that are working and 2 more that aren’t plugged in.
40) Who is your loudest friend? Hmm… I really don’t know.. I don’t hang out with my friends in the capacity for us to be loud.. weird.. eh?
41) How many pets do you have? Just 1 Tu.
42) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 2 in each ear and in my tongue. :P
43) Whats your husband's/wife's name? Casey Love or Biscuit
44) What is something you can't live without? Air.
45) What is your favorite candy? Mmmm.. depends.. if I want chocolate it’s going to be kit kat or butterfinger.. if I want something fruity it’s going to be Starburst or Mambas..
46) What's your favorite sport to watch? Baseball.. and baseball players with the short pants.. :D
47) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.. thank goodness.. I need to catch up.
48) What's your favorite store? Probably target.
49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Eep! If I don’t get up now I’ll be running late after my shower.
50) What time is it? 9.12 am
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
so my sister had two weddings.. she had a church ceremony on satuday and a outdoor ceremony on sunday.
here are 2 pictures from saturday.. i have to go through the cd and get some other pictures.. but these were from my cousin's camera.. she's the kid's mother.. :) the flower girl for both mine and my sister's weddings. haha..
ok.. that's all.. i'll get more up tonight.. maybe.
Monday, September 1, 2008
It's mainly just pictures because even though i was Matron of Honor, I didn't do a whole hell of a lot, because she's worse than me in dishing-out-the-duties department. She pretty much tried to to everything by herself without "inconveniencing anyone" which was dumb.. that's what we were there for. but everything in the end turned out great!! everyone was happy and drunk. and being drunk was the most important part! ahahaha.. not me.. i had one big shot of Jack and i think casey's eyes BUGGED out when i did! :D
anyway, on with the pictures!!
Chris and I... Best Man and Matron of Honor...
The new extended familia.. btw.. my feet were killing that day.. until i changed into my chucks! :)
ok.. see.. that's wasn't so difficult.. i'll have another post with some pictures from her saturday wedding.. (hahahahah).. JD might be the only one to get that.. but she had two ceremonies one on saturday in a church and then one on sunday for her outside wedding.. and on sunday i got so burned on my chest i have a tan-line on my boobies.. :D