Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i like surveys too!

1) What's your favorite salad dressing? Ranch… yumm.. ranch..

2) Have you ever smoked heroin? Just say no.

3) Favorite holiday? the cold months.. I love gloomy weather..

4) Favorite drinks at Sonic? Sonic.. *sigh* I miss it…

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yep… I don’t mind needles.. I just get a little antsy about appointments.

6) What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are yummy.

7) Favorite Christmas song? Grown up Christmas list – Kelly Clarkson

8.) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Juice of some kind.

9) Can you do push ups? I can.. but not a lot of them…..

10) Can you do a chin up? Umm… no.. it’s a wonder I ever passed the physical fitness tests… most of the girls would just hang there.. do you think that my butt could be lifted by my arms?!? I don’t think so.

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love my wedding rings.. and my earrings and necklace set that casey bought me last Christmas.. my sapphire journey pendant just makes me happy.

12) Favorite hobbies? Softball and reading, apparently.. who knew I enjoyed it so much!?!

13) Ever been in a car wreck? Eep.. yes.. nothing too serious though.. thank goodness.

14) Do you have ADD? No.. I have SUBTRACT.

15) What's one thing that you love about yourself? I love that I have my friends and family to turn to.

16) Middle name? Claire

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Tylenol, purple athletic tape, and a Little Miss Trouble mousepad for $1.00 at Target!!!

19) Current worry? Housing issues..

20) Current hate right now? I hate that it’s so hot in this office right now.

21) Favorite Restaurant? Oh jeez. You can’t be serious!

22) How did you bring in the New Year? I think I was working… casey came by right before midnight to give me a kiss…

23) Where would you like to go? Home.. sleep…

24) What's your favorite food? Ffffffffoooooooooooddddddddddd….

25) What's something exciting in your life? Texas.. t minus 15 days!!!

26) What shirt are you wearing now? Well.. as a matter of fact.. my purple ACU softball shirt.. J

27) Do you like to sleep on satin sheets? Yes.. except they gather heat rather quickly.. I don’t like hot nights..

28) Can you whistle? Yes.. very loudly..

29) Favorite color? Blue.. sexy blue..

30) Would you be a pirate? Ummm.. I guess…

31) What songs do you sing in the shower? Umm… whatever is playing on my ipod or iphone.. I’m not very good though..

32) Favorite girl's name? Bella has grown on me.. it sure has!! But you know my apprehensions for naming my kid that.. :(

33) Favorite boy's name? James… ironically..

34) What's in your pocket? Lint.. oh and a pen.

35) Last thing that scared you? My sister was telling my mom a story last night about being on a plane too long.. I got scared.. gotta make sure I tell my mom I love her.

36) Favorite TV show? I just don’t have the energy to type it up.. but pretty much what JD said..

37 ) Do you love where you live? Yes!!! Absolutely!!! California girl through and through!!! Plus I love the FOG!!!

39) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 6 that are working and 2 more that aren’t plugged in.

40) Who is your loudest friend? Hmm… I really don’t know.. I don’t hang out with my friends in the capacity for us to be loud.. weird.. eh?

41) How many pets do you have? Just 1 Tu.

42) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 2 in each ear and in my tongue. :P

43) Whats your husband's/wife's name? Casey Love or Biscuit

44) What is something you can't live without? Air.

45) What is your favorite candy? Mmmm.. depends.. if I want chocolate it’s going to be kit kat or butterfinger.. if I want something fruity it’s going to be Starburst or Mambas..

46) What's your favorite sport to watch? Baseball.. and baseball players with the short pants.. :D

47) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.. thank goodness.. I need to catch up.

48) What's your favorite store? Probably target.

49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Eep! If I don’t get up now I’ll be running late after my shower.

50) What time is it? 9.12 am

1 comment:

  1. u had your chance with number 2 too! honestly i didn't even think of twilight because i was really thrown off by thinking that people really do smoke? heroine...wierd.

    ReplyDelete

Scatch my back...