Thursday, November 20, 2008

i can't concentrate....

Music: Pachelbel - Canon In D
Mood: frustrated Frustrated and Aggravated aggravated

for some reason.. i seriously cannot concentrate on anything today.

i'm thinking it's because of tonight.. but i wasn't even this whacked out the day before my wedding.. well no.. i take that back.. the day before my wedding i actually broke down and finally cried. i cried because of all the emotion that was building up in me. casey was like "WTH?? are you okay?" and i'm like yeah.. it's just about time that i finally let the emotions run out of me.. and of course.. it was crying like a blubbering child 5 minutes before the camera crew got there to interview casey and i about the wedding.. what a freakin' crazy disaster..

but yeah.. so i digress.. it's a different kind of feeling. although.. Pachelbel is making it easier to relax.. that's why i love classical music.. just listening to the different instruments coming together to make something so beautiful and meaningful.. it's amazing.. when i go to the symphony, it's more to watch the instruments than listen to them. i'm enthralled by the amount of talent and passion that musicians have for their craft.. it's amazing..

i don't know what's up with me.. i should be happy.. today has been a really good day.. casey is really the best person in the world for me.. there's no question about that.. he makes me feel loved ...

4 comments:

  1. ur blog makes me smile....i may not have to see the movie again i can just watch your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. um excuse me.... DID YOU LIKE THE MOVIE?????? I NEED TO KNOW!

    thanks. bye.

    Ps- this is Kellianne...it says leslie... long story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that header doesn't do the guy justice if you claim he's cute. And if someone has seizures... your blog is gonna cause one. Tis a bit much.

    Have you heard of Despereaux? Maybe you can start obsessing over him... he's sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut up, katie.. i like my animations.. :)

    and.. i may be flogged by my friends.. but after seeing the movie.. i think Robert Pattinson is less cute.. :o/ oopsies...

    who the hell is despereaux??!?

    i don't have time to obsess over him.. New Moon is becoming a movie!! yay!! you promised you'd come see twilight with me.. we can giggle at it.. because i know i couldn't stop.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Scatch my back...