Friday, June 6, 2008

why do i do this to myself..

i must be a glutton for punishment, although today wasn't nearly as bad as last time i lunch with the people from work, they did only take 5 minutes to start into me and casey and my bracelets once again..

it's clear that i don't enjoy it, but i ignored them as much as i can. then we ordered and they forgot all about me.. which is definitely fine by me. i'd much rather be in the background than in the spotlight.

but.. yeah.. that's all.. nothing new with me. we got word back about the condo. i'm trying not to get my hopes up. it's still a few weeks to a month until they'll be done with the whole process. and then i think there is still the month for closing. so irritating. i hope we hear soon, one way or the other. hopefully positive, but it'll be nice to just know already.

miss you girls..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scatch my back...