Tuesday, August 19, 2008

fog me......

it's a wonder what sleep deprivation will do.... i haven't had a full night's sleep since last thursday. 

and i. am. tired.

i went through this with JD earlier.. and i'm sure she was bored out of her mind trying to keep up with my broken jagged ramblings. but basically i've been running around for the last week catering to my out of town family and finishing up things for my sister's wedding which was last weekend.

the weddings themselves were really nice. i cried more on saturday than i did on sunday... hehe.. i'll explain later when i'm more coherent.. this was just a little post to complain about my sleep deprivation... and because JD was tired of reading about fog.... Sha!

anyways..... we'll have a mini reunion in a few weeks!! which i'm so excited about!!

i'm going to the giants game tonight. let's see if i can stay awake.

love you girls...

1 comment:

  1. girl i love your ranting and raving! it's actually funnier when you are tired and pissy :) and sleep will always make the ranting better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Scatch my back...